DNA-Based Diagnostics Primer
DNA-Based Diagnostics Primer is the ultimate guide to the molecular science behind standard diagnostic tools used in research and clinical settings. This primer breaks down the critical technology that drives these diagnostic advancements, including Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR), microarrays, Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS), and microRNA diagnostics. Each diagnostic tool is thoroughly explained, highlighting its purpose, when it is used, and how it harnesses the power of DNA to detect and analyze specific genetic sequences. This class provides a comprehensive understanding of the scientific principles that underpin DNA-based diagnostics. Gain entry into the fast-paced field of DNA-molecular diagnostics by registering for this course today!
Summarizes the use of DNA probes and how PCR technology works as a diagnostic. PCR is the tool that enabled the biotech revolution.
Explains SNP chip technology and discusses the use of SNP chips in diagnostic applications.
Looks at various next-generation sequencing tools and discusses the omnipotent diagnostic applications these machines offer.
Summarizes how microRNA works and its application in diagnostics development.
- Enumerate the applications and summarize the use of DNA probes in diagnostics.
- Explain the scientific principles underlying Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) in diagnostic applications.
- State how to interpret microarray results for diagnosing diseases.
- Cite the significance of Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) technologies in the diagnostics industry.
- Provide a comprehensive list of the advantages offered by microRNA diagnostic technology.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch or enroll now