Customized Onsite Training
Looking for a training solution to specifically address challenges your organization is facing?
By working closely with management to identify just what your employees need to know and why, we can create a program to deliver these insights in a way that specifically targets long-term company goals. Organizations can choose from our signature courses—core material from our extensive library of life science topics—or we can fully customize courses with completely original content. We have deep industry knowledge in Biotechnology, Drug Development, Medical Devices, Molecular Diagnostics, and Biosafety.
Invest in Top-Notch Life Science Training
75% of our training is delivered onsite at client facilities.
- Prepare your people for a product launch so everyone understands the importance of their contribution and the launch as a whole
- Increase the baseline understanding of the science or regulatory process to enable better communication between teams
- Explain how the discovery process works and what information researchers use so your engineers and IT department can implement better systems
- Educate new hires or business development teams on the science behind your product so they are more empowered and effective employees
What Exactly Does “Customized” Mean?
Training is more effective and has more employee buy-in when it is most relevant to the audience.
Our customized training is based upon your:
- Current organization needs and challenges
- Products, services, and therapeutic area focus
- Stage of product development
- Current and anticipated regulatory hurdles
- Corporate culture and structure
- Employee job function, industry experience and education background
- Company budget and time constraints
- We come to you—no travel costs for employees
- Multiple learning styles engaged: see it, hear it, discuss it, do it—learn it
- The level of instruction is tailored to audience background
- We extend beyond course content with current and relevant industry examples
- Corporate knowledge is transferred from employee to employee when live interactions occur
- Customized Course Workbook: To include all presented slides, a listing of “Take Home Points,” all activities, labs, case studies, list of industry acronyms, glossary of biotech terms
- Course Certificate of Completion
- Name Badges & Sign-In Sheet
- Evaluations (summary of results shared with organization)
- We take care of everything!
- Pricing is per day for up to 25 people
- Have more than 25 people? We can accommodate more for an additional per person fee
- Instructor travel (billed at cost)
- Shipment of course materials (billed at cost)
- Competitive customization fees (since we have an extensive library often customization is limited, if needed at all)
- Private label course materials for an additional fee dependent on scope
Contact Us For a Quote on Your Customized Onsite Training
Frequently Asked Questions
How many people can you train at once? What is the minimum number of participants? What is the maximum number of participants?
What is the cost of the onsite customized training?
Who attends your training?
Do you send out class materials to attendees prior to the class?
Is there pre-work prior to the class?
What sort of training materials do you provide?
Do you provide refreshments and snacks? Breakfast and lunch?
Can you hold the training at our company facility?
What sort of room set-up is required for your training?
We prefer the room to be set-up classroom style with all tables and chairs facing forward towards the screen. We also need a table along the side of the room for lab and activity set-up and access to electrical outlets. AV needs include: screen, white board or flip chart with markers, and LCD projector. A nice to have is a lapel mic if the room is large and a table at the front of the room for the instructor
Who are your instructors? What is their background?
Do I get a certificate for attending?
Do you provide credit hours?
Do you provide training internationally?
Do you provide training in other languages besides English?
I need training for topics not listed on your website. Do you have additional training topics?
Do you offer half-day training?
Do you offer training that is longer than three days?
How far in advance do I need to book the training?
Why should I choose Biotech Primer for our training?
Do you offer other services besides training?
We have provided additional services including:
- Developed customized webinars for internal company needs
- Briefed newly elected representatives on the basics of the life sciences industry
- Developed material for company outreach initiatives, including online science resource libraries, brochures, booklets, community labs for high school students, and presentation for employees to give to local community organizations
- Developed and delivered a day-long science programs for company “Take Our Daughters and Sons to Work Day”
- Developed and delivered science presentations at annual company meetings
- Consulted on a museum exhibit, including exhibit design, exhibit content and teacher/student exhibit guides
- Wrote “Basics of Biotech Pocket Guide” for client to distribute at 2004 National Republican Convention