Biotech Primer Administrative Policies
Record Retention Policy
Biotech Primer maintains a 5-year retention of records as well as specific documentation:
- Enrollee participation records
- Dates, locations, and types of program participation
- Number of CPE credits earned by enrollees
- Evaluation reports
- Program descriptive materials
Live Course Refund Policy
We understand that sometimes circumstances may prevent you from attending our live courses. While we do not offer refunds for live course purchases, we have two alternative options available to accommodate your situation:
- Recorded Course Option: If you are unable to attend the live course, you may opt to take the recorded version of the same course. This option allows you to access the course material, including the workbook and course information, for a period of one year. You can complete the course at your own pace within this timeframe.
- Delegate Replacement: Alternatively, you have the option to send a representative from your organization to attend the course in your place. To make this change, please email us at email@example.com with the details of the delegate who will be participating on your behalf.
On-Demand Class Refund Policy
Our on-demand classes, which offer incredible convenience and accessibility, are not eligible for refunds.
Live Course Cancellation Policy
Biotech Primer reserves the right to implement cancellations due to circumstances beyond Biotech Primer’s control or not reasonably anticipated. In the event of cancellation, email communication will take place, as well as various options, including but not limited to a full refund, another product offering, and/or supplemental dates.
Complaint Resolution Policy
To file a complaint, please submit it in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the following address:
Biotech Primer Inc.
7006 Copeleigh Rd
Baltimore, MD 21212
Course Update Policy
Biotech Primer courses are annually updated based on changes in laws, rulings, interpretations, decisions, advancements, and content-specific findings by a subject matter expert.