All-Access Subscription Bundle
This subscription includes all Micro Classes and Recorded Signature Courses in the following certificate programs with an additional $400 discount and unlimited access to over one hundred hours of life science training.
- Biotech for Non-Scientists
- Drug Development
- Business of Biotech
- Drug Manufacturing
- Medical Devices and Diagnostics
Biotech for Non-Scientists
Business of Biotech
Medical Device and Diagnostics
- Closed Captioning in English, Spanish, French, French Canadian, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Russian, Standard Arabic
- Transcripts in English, Spanish, French, French Canadian, Hindi, Japanese, Korean, Mandarin, Russian, Standard Arabic
- Course materials
- Real-time tracking
- Progress reporting
- Accessibility features
- Corporate account upgrades
- LinkedIn certificate attachment
- Verified certificates
- How long do I have to complete an on-demand course? You have one year from the date of purchase to complete the course. During that year, you may watch the class an unlimited number of times.
- What happens if I don’t complete the course in one year? There are no time extensions. If you want to complete the course, you must purchase it again.
- How long are the on-demand classes? Our longest course has a running time of 90 minutes. However, most have a running time of 45 minutes. The running time is listed for each class on its registration page. The assessment at the end of each course takes between 10-20 minutes to complete.
- Are there any downloadable class materials? No. All course slides and transcripts remain on your Biotech Primer dashboard, but they are always available for review.
- What is the format of the on-demand classes? The online class begins with the class objectives and the course itself and ends with a summary of what you learned. The course is a series of images and text accompanied by a professional voice-over and subtitles. Subtitles are available in 9 languages. The course ends with a quiz to assess your understanding.
- Can I repeat the course? You can repeat the course as often as you like within your one-year access.
- How many times can I take the course quiz? You have three chances to pass the quiz. A passing score is 75% or higher. You must pass the quiz to receive the class certificate. Your quiz score will be shown on your class certificate.
- May I share a course I purchased with others? Each course is to be taken by one individual. If you want to learn as a group, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for group pricing.
Ready to get started?
Get in touch or enroll now