As CEO of Biotech Primer, putting the safety of my team, customers and the community at large first is my priority. In response to the uncertainty of the COVID-19 outbreak Biotech Primer will be delivering all our onsite courses, live online via ZOOM.
To ensure you receive the same high-quality training experience you expect from Biotech Primer, here are a list of benefits of our interactive, live online course:
- Ability to interact with the instructor and classmates
- Electronic course materials
- Interactive activities: Polling, breakout rooms, discussion, videos, etc. keep everyone engaged and learning.
- Course recordings: Review the course recording as many times as you would like for two weeks after completing the course.
- Easy to connect with ZOOM: Click on the ZOOM link, enter your password and you are connected to our virtual classroom. It is that easy!
WHAT YOU NEED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COURSE:
- A computer with internet access
- Built-in mic or headphones. You will need to hear people and they will need to hear you.
If you have any questions, please contact Emily Sullivan directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CEO, Biotech Primer