As CEO of Biotech Primer, putting the safety of my team, customers and the community at large first is my priority. In response to the uncertainty of the COVID19 outbreak we will be delivering our live, hands-on Face-to-Face courses online via ZOOM. We will also deliver our customized, onsite courses virtually as well.
To ensure you receive the same high-quality training experience you expect from Biotech Primer, here are a list of benefits of our interactive, live online course:
- Smaller class size:each virtual classroom has a limited number of attendees to ensure individual attention from the instructor.
- Ability to interact with the instructor and classmates:Zoom has easy-to-use audio and chat features.
- Access to all course materials: electronic course material is sent directly to your inbox.
- Interactive activities: polling, breakout rooms, discussion, videos, etc. keep everyone engaged and learning.
- Course recordings: review the course recording as many times as you would like for two weeks after completing the course.
- Easy to connect with ZOOM: Click on the ZOOM link and enter your password (we give you both two days prior to the course start date) and you are connected to our virtual classroom. It is that easy!
WHAT YOU NEED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE COURSE:
- A computer with internet access
- Built-in mic or headphones (PREFERRED). You will need to hear people and they will need to hear you (mic + headphones)
If you have any questions, please contact me directly at email@example.com.
CEO, Biotech Primer